Latest #yogaeveryday Posts
- Lancaster, Lancashire
- Day 20 of #pressingdreams .
I can tell that most of my social interaction surrounding yoga is online at the minute because I’m really getting annoyed by things I see on Instagram. Here’s a few of them:
People posting faux-deep quotes and/or anecdotes underneath totally unrelated pictures without a hint of self-awareness or humour
People thinking that the difference between acroyoga and acrobatics is that one is floor based and one’s standing (I could talk about this for hours)
People showing ‘the reality and struggle of daily life’ whilst living the most luxurious lives ever (AKA how tf are people affording to BUY central London properties on full-time-yoga-teacher wages?) Anyways, this makes me sound like I’m really riled up and in reality I’m lying in bed half asleep. I guess just stepping outside of the London fancy-studio bubble (and seeing it all on a tiny screen) makes you realise how silly it all is.
This pose is hard but I did it after a lovely full primary series that I hadn’t realised my body was aching for. Now I need to sleep, because tomorrow I have to fight some pirates. Then change costume and fight some lost boys. Then change costume again and fight some pirates. ⚓️👀 Night world!
53 seconds ago
- Gimnasio YX
- En principio la mayoría de la gente acude al yoga para reducir el estrés, desarrollar la flexibilidad, sanar una lesión física o emocional, explorar nuevas relaciones sociales o ponerse en forma físicamente. Pero una vez que lo practican, conectando cuerpo- respiracion- mente, empieza a suceder algo.
LOS ESTUDIANTES COMIENZAN A EXPERIMENTAR UNA CONCIENCIA DE SI MISMOS MAS CLARA, UNA SENSACION DE ESTAR MAS VIVOS: se sienten mejor, más equilibrados, más conscientes, más despejados. 😉❤️✨
#yoginis #yoga #vinyasa #lovethelifeyoulive #flow #entrega #ahimsa
3 minutes ago
- Hope is wishing something would happen.
Faith is believing something will happen.
Courage is making something happen.
8 hours ago
- Hey loves!!! Don& #039 ;t forget - new challenge starting Saturday! Opt in now before your belly feels like you swalled a beach ball from eating
ALL THE YUMMY FOODS #veganofcourse 😉 🍅🍆🍌🍏🍐🥔🥐🌽🍍🥗🍿🍪☕️🍷 Calling all birdies! 🦉🐦🦆🐥🦃🕊
Bird is the WORD!
Join four #namastefitchicks to close out your November with Bird themed postures!
Each host will be presenting different levels of the daily pose so that ALL levels of Practice can feel confident in playing along.
How to play: Tag some friends to grow our flock, then repost this flyer (feed and stories!)
Prep: Ashleigh @smashletics Level1: Jules @yogifromkentucky Level2/transitions: Rebecca @bowlingandyoga Level 3/Hybrid: Kate @yogamom.journey
Day 1: Crow Pose
Day 2: Seated Pigeon
Day 3: Side Crow Pose
Day 4: Bird of Paradise
Day 5: Flying Pigeon Pose
Day 6: Pincha Mayurasana
Day 7: Rooster Pose
Can& #039 ;t wait to play!
Use code YFK10 for discount
#novemberyogachallenge #yogachallenge #yogacommunity #yogapractice #yogateacher #yogaeveryday #armbalance
5 minutes ago
- Today I am grateful for trials and tribulations.
Without them, I wouldn’t grow.
I wouldn’t be the person I am today.
I always saw mistakes as being such a bad thing - when it’s really not.
When a mistake is made, you could either dwell on it and beat yourself up about it
OR you could LEARN and grow from it to never do it again.
Then, you’re THAT much closer to being a better version of yourself ✨
Day 8 of #mindfulomies is #reversewarrior
7 minutes ago
- Espaço Sinergia - Yoga, Meditação e Terapias Butantã
- 99% prática, sim...porque somente após fazer, sentir, você pode nomear ou associar algo. A teoria toma forma. No Laghu Vjrasana, postura do vídeo, por exemplo, "quadríceps" será algo que você nunca mais esquecerá onde fica e o que é 🤣🤣🤣🤣. E de repente todo o resto também...é muito importante a presença de um professor para orientar o aluno no preparo para as posturas de Yoga, além das outras estruturas que compõem essa prática. #asanas #yogaeveryday
8 minutes ago
- The lotus mudra connects us to our anahata chakra (heart chakra), which resides in the centre of our chest. The mudra is designed to tap into the energetic qualities of the heart including compassion, acceptance, courage, forgiveness, and loving kindness. Practicing the lotus mudra, teaches us that if we stay rooted, even in the darkest and murkiest of places, we can move towards the light and become the best version of ourselves.
The lotus symbolises perfection and purity. It thrives in muddy water, it’s seeds begin in the muckiest mud in some of the dirtiest and polluted waters of Bali. As the shoots grow out from the seed they reach for the sunlight. The sun represents ultimate truth and pure wisdom. Through the murky water, the beams of light from the sun appear unclear and bent. This represents the reflection of our mind waves (vrittis) when the lens of our consciousness(citta) is not clear. The bud continues to move towards the light. It rises from the muck and opens to expose an exquisite bloom, drinking in the sun. With the days end, it closes to return to the dirty water. The following day, it rises again, perfect and clean. Because of this life cycle, the lotus has long been associated with purity, divinity, and rebirth ~kozenyoga
11 minutes ago