Latest #spiritualentrepreneur Posts
- The difference 20 minutes each day makes is absolutely insane. GUYS. I took that picture on the left just ONE MONTH ago. Thank god my bff told me about this amazing opportunity to become a coach, and introduced me to one of the greatest forces in the industry @karlindor ❤️ A year ago, all I wanted was to be like the hot, tan girl with the tat sleeve sitting poolside at a club in Vegas, and I think I’m well on my way. What do you think? By April I should be pretty dang sexy (we’ll work on the tan). I just started a new program today that’s 25 minutes each day NO PROPS needed. Who’s in? I know I’m kicking ass and taking numbers but it’s still nice to have an accountability partner 🤷🏻♀️ plus, you’ll get some coaching out of me! Link in bio to apply, or dm for deets!!
10 minutes ago
- Soooo here is Giveaway Number 2!
This cute little sign came from Lisa at @shawnigan_vintage_barn and one of my FAV wines was just released at @unsworthvineyards . The 2016 Symphony paired with two of the red wine glasses!
To enter this giveaway please like and comment with one piece of wisdom you would have wanted your teenage self to have growing up. Even a therapy tool or something that would have helped you get through adolescence.
If you want to increase your chances of winning sign up for my mailing list https://www.angelaslade.com/inschool-launch (link in my bio☝️)
53 minutes ago
- Busyness is not a badge of honour!!
There are so many expectations these days.
Bells and buzzers competing for your attention...
Stuff that clogs your days that you think you should be doing.
And yet feel like you’re still not doing enough, or doing well enough.
Busyness, is the most socially acceptable form of addiction these days.
And it ain’t as productive as you think.
Far too often busyness robs you of connection with yourself, which robs you of your true source of power & wisdom.
And what’s worse... I highly doubt your busyness is making you happy, or having you feel fulfilled.
Or even getting you the results that you really want!!
Time for a new way.
Allowing over forcing.
Actually moving forward with the actions you take, rather than busyness, which is simply action taking in the absence of reward.
You’re welcome to join us, for a free live training series, this week, in the high-vibe collective.
>> link in profile << .
Pic via @sunflowersneedsun .
We start tomorrow (wed 14th) at 6pm AEDT, 7am Uk & 2am eastern.
>> link in profile <<
And kiss busyness goodbye for good!! 😘😘😘😘😘💋💋💋💋
Ps. Both ❤️ & miss the Sex and the City series
#love #growth #freetraining #aimhigher #chooselovenotfear #greatness #spiritualgrowth #bosslady #spiritualentrepreneur
1 hour ago
- All of those things I professed to need or want, yet when any obstacle arose, real or imagined, I would say, "I don& #039 ;t think it& #039 ;s going to happen." I left my desires and dreams as soon as there was a clearly marked exit (excuse).⠀⠀
I& #039 ;ve learned three main things along the way in my own life and in coaching others: ⠀⠀
1) You get what you are available for - good, bad, or indifferent⠀⠀
2) Muddled desire leads to muddled results - if you don& #039 ;t know where you want to go, don& #039 ;t be surprised when you get no where⠀⠀
3) Clarity, action, and spiritual alignment gets you where you want to go - as long as you maintain faith⠀⠀
It is FAITH despite the obstacles.⠀⠀
It is FAITH despite the naysayers.⠀⠀
It is FAITH despite all the evidence saying otherwise.⠀⠀
It is FAITH only when those conditions occur and you persist.⠀⠀
It is FAITH that brings miracles when there was no way and no how.⠀⠀
Faith CAN move mountains.⠀⠀
Do you come across the mountain and turn around? Or, do you keep going knowing that divine nudge on what to do next is coming?⠀⠀
Breathe, lovebug! You got this!⠀⠀
1 hour ago
- Austin, Texas
- When you& #039 ;re feeling stuck in your writing:
Let go of the pressure to create a great thing, or even a good thing. Just make a small imperfect bundle of words.
Write a SUPER small thing that you don& #039 ;t put much pressure on. Something so small that it feels like you might be cheating.
Examples: An email to a friend, an acrostic poem of your name (does anyone still make those?! I hope they make a comeback!), a simple Yelp review of the restaurant you visited last Friday, a quick few minutes spent recording the details of your day.
You don& #039 ;t have to create an extravagantly grand sentence, a perfect potent description, or a flawless story.
Starting small will help you feel accomplished, regain confidence, and get back on the wagon. One letter at a time. You can do this. xx
1 hour ago
You are never really in total darkness. There will always be a light inside of you that knows your highest good. So when in times of darkness, always seek that light. #lightworkers ⠀
💊Psychedelics, like mushrooms, peyote, & ayahuasca, have been used in spiritual ceremonies for centuries. After learning from spiritual gurus about their experiences, we were inspired to begin an experiment of our own. Join us, as we use psychedelics to unlock a higher state of consciousness in our new mini-series titled “Spiritual Trippin& #039 ;.” We’re kicking it off with our new friend Lucy, aka LSD. Learn how she unlocked our minds to see the other side. #spiritualtrippin ⠀
🎙ACE LAB Presents: Higher Learning⠀⠀⠀⠀
🎧Podcast available on @itunes , @spotify, and @stitcherpodcasts⠀⠀⠀⠀
👉🏼Click the link in our bio to listen👈🏼⠀⠀⠀⠀
⚡️New episode every Monday
1 hour ago
- 5 tips to enjoy the holidays without gaining those extra 10 lbs!!
1. Move your body DAILY
2. Eat clean & healthy most of the time
3. Meal plan & prep
4. Make healthier alternatives to your fav holiday goodies.
5. Limit treats to one time a week
If you need some extra support to stay on track this holiday season you may consider joining my holiday hustle bootcamp starting on Monday.
I will provide you with a great plan & workouts you can do from the comfort of your own home, lots of healthier holiday recipes & support so that we can enjoy the holidays without gaining the excess weight!! If this sounds like something you could benefit from don& #039 ;t hesitate to drop your email below or private message me.
1 hour ago
- Who else is building a business around kids?
How old are your kids? Mine is just about to turn 4 and I started this journey when she was 5 months old.
2 hours ago