Latest #purduegradschool Posts
- Paciencia Y Fe. 8/19/18. I’m done. 📸: @cat.deline
19 August, 2018
- Throwing it back to 18 months ago when I began my graduate school career as a Boilermaker. Today, August 13th, 2018, is the beginning of my FINAL week. Seven more days and I will have my Master of Science. 🎶 I’m almost there 🎶 #BoilerUp @purduegradschool
13 August, 2018
- When I was a little girl I never grew out of my horse-crazy phase. & so now that I have thanked the individuals who wrote me letters of recommendation, I can announce I will be attending Purdue University in the fall to pursue a PhD in agricultural education and communication. I plan to continue my focus on equids and focus on their impact on veterans. I took an excellent detour in life to get here; I am thankful for the opportunities and the memories that I had serving my country – all of which led me to this moment. I hope to give back to veterans through my research and I am also really looking forward to being a #boilermaker #purdueuniversity #purduegradschool #lifeiswonderful #dontwasteyourtime #equinescience #horsecrazy #luckyme
7 April, 2018
- My thoughts on being an online Purdue Grad Student: *Expect a lot of work and dedication. Make sure to plan ahead when are you going to dedicate to read and complete assignments.
*It can be lonely sometimes because you don’t get the face to face networking with classmates. However, Facebook groups has open a forum for everyone to comment on assignment, post questions or even share support among each other.
*I am amazed by how much I have learned in 1 month. It gives you the opportunity to learn new skills to bring them back to your job. #purduegradschool #purdueuniversity #gradstudent
9 February, 2018
- Finished my final paper and immediately grabbed a blanket. Really glamorous Easter over here, guys! 😂 😴 Regardless, we're wishing you a happy day with family and friends! #GradSchoolLife #DeanTheDapperDog
17 April, 2017