Latest #pecfly Posts
- Mesa, Arizona
- There are a million and one reasons why to not do something. Excuses accomplish nothing🤷♂️
Stay hungry | Be humble | Get LFTD.
15 November, 2018
- Jungle MVMT
- Pec fly pointers! 🦅
1. Keep your upper back supported with your shoulder blades down and together, don’t let yourself lean forward and strain your neck and traps 😟
2. Position elbows and hands slightly below your shoulder height, they can easily creep higher if you’re not following the first tip which puts undue pressure on the front of the shoulder! 🙅
3. Elbows should only have a slight bend the whole way through, too often we see arms folding in which reduces control, muscle activation in the pec, and range of motion.
If you’re struggling with these tips, lower the weight until you can control the movement correctly and remember we offer FREE 7-Day Trials if you’re looking to get started training in an awesome gym with professional advice from qualified trainers. Click the link in our bio for more details 👍
#JungleMVMT #pecfly #gym #Brisbane #exercisetips #fitnessprofessional #chestdayworkout #chesttraining
14 November, 2018
- Columbus, Ohio
- Check out this unique Flex Fitness Pectoral Contractor that we got in earlier this week. If you’ve never heard of Flex Fitness, it’s because @startracfitness acquired the company in 2004 as a way to expand their strength line. Before that, Flex Fitness was especially well known for their leg curl and leg press machines. —
The arm rollers and 30 degree seat angle are two interesting features that make it different from your typical pectoral fly machine. Most pec fly machines are seated at 90 degrees with square or rounded arm rests that are totally stationary. —
Comment below if you have any questions! #dimondfitnessequipment #gymequipment #startrac #flexfitness #pecfly
9 November, 2018
- Good start to the day- 48s for 5 and 1 assisted on the incline... good for me and that’s who your competing with.
7 November, 2018