Latest #marketgains Posts
- Weekly market tour is done ✅
I bought some mangoes, apples, asparagus, broccoli, banana, avocados, courgette and red peppers. .
I watched & #039 ;Eat well for less& #039 ; on youtube and I was shocked how unaware some adults are of the value of food, and how much rubbish goes into their system which in return makes them feel sluggish, low on energy, and unmotivated! .
You are what you eat! - I am sure you heard that, but actually YOU ARE WHAT YOU DIGEST!
The bacteria in your gut determines what you& #039 ;ll process and how you& #039 ;ll use it.. If the food you are eating has low or zero nutritional value your body can& #039 ;t take neccessary vitamins and nutrition out of it, therefore it& #039 ;ll be a waste, a quick sugar rush or turn into fat. .
The simple secret and solution:
🍑 Single ingredient
🍓 Raw, fresh foods. 🍍Mainly fruits and veg, or something that is not & #039 ;ready to eat yet& #039 ;
🍉 Learn how to cook some simple meals (you save money and you know what goes into your body)
🌐 Google is your friend. Be curious
🥤And drink lots of water.
How would you rate your current eating habits? 🤨 No clue about nutrition, I eat what tastes good
😎 I know a bit about what and why, but definitely need to learn more
😋 I am health conscious and I give my body what it needs. --- Drop your emoji below
24 September, 2018
- Gooooood morning Money Honies! Today: a quick history on the stock market. You may have heard the terms "bull" and "bear" market. A bull market is one that is going up and a bear market is one that is going down. Fun fact: I learned a while ago that we use these terms because when a bull attacks, it rams its head upwards, while a bear attacks downwards.
Thanks to this awesome graphic from First Trust Advisors, you can see that we have been in a pretty long/large bull market. The question is: when will it end? Bull markets don& #039 ;t last forever, so many speculate that we are "due" for a downturn. Remember, in "Money Honey," I advise to never time the market. Instead, know that it& #039 ;s coming and that it& #039 ;s important to stay invested, because as you can see, the market WILL go back up eventually! Over the long term, the market is always your friend. There& #039 ;s MUCH more blue on this chart than there is orange. Hang in there!
Here’s the link to the graphic: https://www.ftportfolios.com/Common/ContentFileLoader.aspx?ContentGUID=4ecfa978-d0bb-4924-92c8-628ff9bfe12d
#moneyhoney #moneyhoneyrachel #bullmarket #bearmarket #firsttrust #morningstar #stockmarket #marketdownturn #marketupturn #stockmarkethistory #stayinvested #stockmarkettips #howtoinvest #investing #longterminvesting #marketgains #expansion #recession #investing101 #stockmarket101 #bullvsbear
20 August, 2018
- Bitcoin just increased again closing higher than any predictions blowing up investors. Sell Now! Motivate Yourself.
#Cryptocurrency #MarketGains $10 #Billion ; #EOS Surges 16%, #Bitcoin #Price at $7,650
The cryptocurrency market has increased by around $10 billion over the past 24 hours, as major #cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, #Ripple , #EOS , #Stellar , and #Tron surged in the range of 2 to 16 percent. EOS was the strongest performer today, recording a gain of 16.24 percent subsequent to its mainnet launch.
No Major Movement Over the Past 7 Days
Although it seems as if the market has recovered by large margins and bitcoin has rebounded from its previous dip, BTC has remained in the same region over the past seven days. Last week, on May 27, exactly seven days ago, the price of BTC was $7,560. As of June 2, the price of BTC remains just over $7,600, less than 1 percent higher than its position on May 27.
In order for BTC to initiate a short to mid-term rally in the upcoming days, similar to the corrective rally on April 11 that allowed BTC To rise from $6,950 to $8,000 within a one-hour period, BTC would need to experience a significant surge in volume, achieving $8,000 in the next 24 to 48 hours. If BTC fails to sustain momentum at its current level, it could drop back down to the $6,000 region and eye a potential movement to $5,000, as cryptocurrency researcher Willy Woo hinted previously. “So in summary my best guess… slowish bleed down to $6800… then a steeper slide to $5700, then a levelling out of the drop… then a flat zone. #altcoin #bitcoinasia #bitcoininfo #bitcoinnews
3 June, 2018
- Taking the good with the bad! The wins don& #039 ;t come without the losses 😩it& #039 ;s the nature of the game. Small losses here not major, not quite game to increase my lot size just yet. But showing this to keep me accountable and that I need to review my strategy, learn and move on. Maybe showing my losses will help you find comfort in your trading strategy 😊
19 March, 2018
- Well that& #039 ;s something! KFC in Canada is excepting Bitcoin via Bitpay for a limited time. The Bitcoin themed bucked even has a tracker for its bitcoin value! Cool idea of them to do!
Thoughts? Think more companies will do things like this in 2018??🤔❓
12 January, 2018