Latest #liveforadventure Posts
- Sunken City
- Where do y’all find your motivation?
I need more days like these.. Sunset chasing, cool air blowing, fence hopping, water crashing. THATS my ideal weekend. I don’t want to be that guy, but self care is so important.. Do what have to do, but also don’t forget to do what makes you happy. life’s too short🍀
9 hours ago
- Arches National Park
- Humans want instant gratification. In a perfect world, our goals would magically manifest with a minimal amount of effort or time. So many people give up before they even start to learn a new skill, save enough money or conquer a fear because the amount of time it would take seems too daunting. But no matter what that time is going to pass. Would you rather put in the effort and come out with something to show, or do nothing at all and regret that you never tried?
This weekend was full of dreaming and goal setting. My husband and I set in motion some big plans for 2020 in an attempt to make another bucket list item a reality. An entire year seems like a long time, but it& #039 ;s a small price to pay for a big dream. Now I just need this level of motivation to last that long!
If you have a goal that requires a lot of time and planning, there is no time like the present to start. What is something you& #039 ;ve always wanted to do, and what has always held you back?
20 hours ago
- 📣Free Giveaway!!! It’s competition time 🤙🏼
We are giving away $150 worth of product to 1 lucky winner!
All you have to do to be eligible to win is;
1. Like our Instagram page🌴🌞
2. Tag 2 friends who would either be keen on some free merch or jealous if you won 💪🏼
3. Repost this post & tag us 🌊
Competition ends 2/11/2018 Good luck 😜
T&C& #039 ;s apply*
Please note: The same competition is also being ran on our Facebook page and there will only be one winner in total.
22 October, 2018
- Cullercoats Beach
- [ #ad ] “Let’s Run Away to Some Place We Have Never Been Before” - some inspiring words for a Monday morning thanks to my beautiful new print from @thelittleconfettico (beautifully hand lettered here in the North East 🙌🏻) I try and live my life as one big adventure - I am forever exploring, discovering and loving this beautiful place I call home and although Monday’s are more about coffee runs and meetings, adventures are never far from my mind ❤️
22 October, 2018