Latest #eroticsex Posts
- Happy Bisexual Visibility Day!! Flashback for a minute: Who remembers the movie “Gia?” (Feature on the life of rebellious bisexual 80’s supermodel Gia Carangi). I came across the original real life photos from this incredibly erotic photo shoot scene in the film the other day!! 🔥😍🔥 It gave me nostalgic reflections on discovering my own sexual orientation... Seeing this movie as an adolescent was one of the earliest experiences I had of recognizing my sexual attraction outside of heterosexuality. I was turned on by the relationship of these women, not just physically but emotionally. And I just thought Angelina Jolie was SO hot.
I watched it OVER and over. It was affirming for me.
There are so many myths and assumptions about bisexuality making it hard for bi folks to feel visible in society overall, even within supposedly sex pos, LGBTQIA + communities.
Here’s a few things to remember about bisexuality:
1. While preferences can shift for a person and sexuality can change throughout life, it’s NEVER someone else’s right to determine or label someone’s sexual orientation. That can be harmful and dismissive to a key part of their identity.
2. Bisexuality is not just a phase from one side to the other. They aren’t confused and don’t need to “pick a side.”
This kind of binary thinking does not justice to the fluidity of sexual experiences that many people actually have and disregards their sexual autonomy.
3. A bisexual person’s orientation doesn’t change if they are in a committed long term relationship with someone of another sex or gender. Their attraction doesn’t just magically disappear.
Simply stated: All bisexuality means is that someone is sexually attracted to more than one gender. And that can take many forms depending on the individual person.
Back to visibility and movies... Amazing how visually seeing representation of a variety of sexual orientations and romantic relationships in art and entertainment can be so influential in our self development isn’t it?
Visibility matters. ❤️ #bisexualvisibilityday #bisexualawareness #sexualorientation #bisexuality #lgbtqia #sexeducation #bivisibility #attraction #arousal #eroticsex
4 hours ago
- I wake to feel her body molding to mine
The softness of her skin warmly kissing me
Her fragrance lightly wrapping around me
The quietness of her breathing matching the rhythm of mine.
I smile remembering earlier
She wasn’t so quiet or still as passion exploded our bodies merged ecstasy overtook us.
Peace surrounds me as I realize my heart my soul
Have found their home in her love.
8 hours ago