Latest #distributor Posts
- The grapes are literally left to die on the vine and picked much later than the neighbors’ vines. If it wasn’t for The Judge’s deft hand and old, gnarly vines, the grapes would surely succumb to a fateful ending. The soil and roots allow for this to occurs and still maintain freshness in the wine. The Guilty is a wine of great intensity yet showcases a degree of litheness rarely seen. 💫
2015 was a great vintage for Mildura. It started with a rarely seen cool, dry Spring leading into a mild start to Summer. The heat showed itself at the right time but brought with it a great deal of wind helping to retain acidity. Wildfires were breaking out in the distance right after the new year, but again Mother Nature brought relief with 4-6 inches of rain falling in a record breaking coolest January in 11 years. Veraison occurred toward the end of January and the old, dry-grown vineyards received a much needed drink. Mild and dry weather finished off a tremendous vintage.
Inky ruby in color. The prettiness of violet and vanilla; the work of dense, ripe, inky plum; the foundation of firm, grainy tannin. It& #039 ;s a well-built house, fitted and decorated. It is energetic with plenty of dark berry and floral notes. Fine-grained tannins give shape to the long, sappy, appealingly sweet finish.🍷 Contact your local sales rep or call (410) 309 – 9463 to order your wine of awesome splendor that is sure to please the palates of even the most discerning consumer. // 📸: Lifestyle Asia
#constantinewines #familyowned #maryland #distributor #wine #australia #guilty #splendor #saturday #shinasestate #redwine #theguilty #winetime #winelovers #getexcited #learnmore #wineoclock #somethingnew #wineenthusiast #reserve #instawine #instagood #ordernow #delicious #mildura #treatyourself #october #victoria #treatyourself #cheers
7 minutes ago
- Regram from @armourlite:
Chris Gillette of the Gator Boys with his ArmourLite Professional Series tritium watch! Don& #039 ;t try this at home! Chris needed a watch that could hold up to anything and ArmourLite proudly delivered.
36 minutes ago
- It is important to always nourish your body with the best foods 🍃----- Es super importante alimentar tu cuerpo con la mejor alimentacion posible.
55 minutes ago
- The DREAM is free. The HUSTLE is sold separately 💸🍀😇👏🏼
1 hour ago
- Nationwide Battery, your #wholesale #battery #distributor , has delivered #energy #solutions for thousands of customers around the world. We proudly represent world class battery manufacturers as #Trojan Battery, East Penn Manufacturing ( #Deka battery, MK battery), #Oddysey Batteries, #Optima Batteries, #US Battery, #Fullriver Batteries, Trojan Silver Line, Trojan Reliant and Trojan #Solar , covering different markets and applications: #Marine , #Golf , #Industrial , #Automotive , #Special #Applications , #Solar and #Renewable #Energy .
No matter what your requirement could be, we have the perfect 2V batteries, 4V batteries, 6V batteries, 8V batteries, 12V batteries, 24V batteries, 36V batteries and 48V batteries, for starting as for deep cycle application from the best manufacturers around the globe, Trojan batteries, Deka batteries, Oddysey batteries, Optima batteries, US batteries and Fullriver batteries.
1 hour ago
- I have terrible writing, I know, AND THIS WAS ME TRYING TO BE NEAT, BUT I JUST CAN& #039 ;T WRITE FAST ENOUGH! lol I like sharing my thoughts because explaining things to others and going over them helps me learn and really understand what is going on. "MY ROTOR PHASING HYPOTHESIS. Scenario: no advance. In this situation, the only timing advance is at the crank. This could run, but flame propogation in the cylinder is non-optimal relative to RPM. Scenario: Electronic timing and a non-phased rotor. At idle, the rotor is closest to the post, BUT the spark is advanced sooner and sooner along the rotation of of the rotor. l<m The distance from the rotor terminal to the post being fired gets larger and larger, and misfires may occur at higher RPMs, potentially damaginf the engine, or reducing performance. Phasing: We program ECM advance degrees and so we seek a phasing of: 1/2 (total advance - base advance) because: We want a phasing of 1/2 (total advance - base advance) IN THE DIRECTION OF rotor rotation since as timing is advanced, spark will be triggered earlier in the rotor& #039 ;s rotational travel relative to crank position, IE further and further IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION OF rotor rotation. *This doesn& #039 ;t have to be symmetrical. The closest distance between the post and rotor terminal should be at peak cylinder density/pressure at "x" RPM, which is probably close to peak torque.... ...I think..." #project #car #corvette #rotor #phase #phasing #timing #electronic #fitech #distributor #350sbc #chevy #1984 #c4 #restomod
1 hour ago