#dentist Instagram Photos & Videos

dentist - 5.1m posts

Advertisements

Advertisements

Advertisements

    Brushing your teeth only takes care of 40% of oral hygiene. Remaining 60% is taken care of by flossing.

Visiting your dental hygienist every six months can help keep your teeth healthy and strong. 
You can book online by following this link; https://lumino.co.nz/book-online#1
or by calling 03 550 1428

    Brushing your teeth only takes care of 40% of oral hygiene. Remaining 60% is taken care of by flossing.

    Visiting your dental hygienist every six months can help keep your teeth healthy and strong.
    You can book online by following this link; https://lumino.co.nz/book-online #1
    or by calling 03 550 1428

    0 1 2 hours ago

Advertisements

    Spring is finally here! Yay!
.
When you are doing your Spring Cleaning, don't forget about your teeth! Book your hygiene appointment with us today.

    Spring is finally here! Yay!
    .
    When you are doing your Spring Cleaning, don't forget about your teeth! Book your hygiene appointment with us today.

    1 2 2 hours ago

Advertisements

    Fechando a noite com chave de ouro, ao lado dessas queridas! ✨

    Fechando a noite com chave de ouro, ao lado dessas queridas! ✨

    15 2 2 hours ago
    Capture your work in action📷 Call us today to book an appointment ✨
—
Featured Client: @selectdentaltorrance

    Capture your work in action📷 Call us today to book an appointment ✨

    Featured Client: @selectdentaltorrance

    3 1 2 hours ago
    I have been working with this one patient for 6 years now. A lovely old British guy (bloke). The convo is Brexit right now 😂. This is a continuation from my last post. This is an example where the endodontist placing the restorative and the referring doctor are on the same page. This is not hard to do at all, it’s just requires effort and de-biasing on both ends. This is a distal amalgam margin elevation with a PFM metal collar against the alloy. Pretty much classic I say! Kudos to CG for the crown work! #endodontics #endodontist #dentistry #dentist #restorativedentistry #endoresto #amaglam #pfm #vaughandentist #toronto #maple #vaughan

    I have been working with this one patient for 6 years now. A lovely old British guy (bloke). The convo is Brexit right now 😂. This is a continuation from my last post. This is an example where the endodontist placing the restorative and the referring doctor are on the same page. This is not hard to do at all, it’s just requires effort and de-biasing on both ends. This is a distal amalgam margin elevation with a PFM metal collar against the alloy. Pretty much classic I say! Kudos to CG for the crown work! #endodontics #endodontist #dentistry #dentist #restorativedentistry #endoresto #amaglam #pfm #vaughandentist #toronto #maple #vaughan

    22 0 2 hours ago
    You can't see it, i became royal for the 2nd time in my life! 🤣☺😝 Bow down to Queen of the Sweet Tooth! - i got a crown on a molar that broke years ago...finally, relief! 
Swipe & check out this week's deal, dont miss out on this BOGO!

Today's face: 
Eyes: eyesense black pencil liner (i'm almost out!), lashsense with undersense in black

Lips: Crimson with Blue Orchid Gloss 
#senegence #lipsense #shadowsense #lashsense #limitededition #mascara #dentist #crown #royalty #sweettooth

    You can't see it, i became royal for the 2nd time in my life! 🤣☺😝 Bow down to Queen of the Sweet Tooth! - i got a crown on a molar that broke years ago...finally, relief!
    Swipe & check out this week's deal, dont miss out on this BOGO!

    Today's face:
    Eyes: eyesense black pencil liner (i'm almost out!), lashsense with undersense in black

    Lips: Crimson with Blue Orchid Gloss
    #senegence #lipsense #shadowsense #lashsense #limitededition #mascara #dentist #crown #royalty #sweettooth

    3 0 2 hours ago

    2 1 2 hours ago
    🌼🌼🌼🌸🌼🌼🌼

    🌼🌼🌼🌸🌼🌼🌼

    14 3 2 hours ago
    Two week splint removal following subluxation injury to tooth her upper left central incisor. Previous mobility of II-III downgraded to a I-II. Previously non-responsive, but now with a normal response to cold. Asymptomatic. Splint removed surprisingly easy with a diamond shamfer for the bulk, and an endo-z bur for the enamel bonding. Polished with brownies and white stones. Advised a recall @ 4 weeks, 8 weeks, 6months, 1 year.

    Two week splint removal following subluxation injury to tooth her upper left central incisor. Previous mobility of II-III downgraded to a I-II. Previously non-responsive, but now with a normal response to cold. Asymptomatic. Splint removed surprisingly easy with a diamond shamfer for the bulk, and an endo-z bur for the enamel bonding. Polished with brownies and white stones. Advised a recall @ 4 weeks, 8 weeks, 6months, 1 year.

    16 2 2 hours ago
    FSU Smile of The Week goes to @al_pov 😁 Make sure to tag us in your smiley pics for a chance to win next week! #SOTW

    FSU Smile of The Week goes to @al_pov 😁 Make sure to tag us in your smiley pics for a chance to win next week! #SOTW

    147 7 3 hours ago

Top #dentist posts

Advertisements

    Boa tardeee 💕💕 com meu dentinho preferido ☺️🥰 @larissarochab_

    Boa tardeee 💕💕 com meu dentinho preferido ☺️🥰 @larissarochab_

    244 6 8 hours ago

Advertisements

    Son hafta🙇🏻‍♂️

    Son hafta🙇🏻‍♂️

    2,176 25 12 hours ago

Advertisements

    ‌
مراجعه‌کنندهٔ گرامی با مشکل lateral missing (نبودن دندان لترال) که ابتدا توسط متخصص #ارتودنسی معاینه شده بودند که ایشان درمان زیبایی را پیشنهاد نموده بودند.
‌
✅ #ونیر_کامپوزیتی با #کمترین_تراش و تغییر شکل دندان کانین به لترال، انجام پذیرفته است.
‌
⚠️ به علت نبودن ٢ عدد دندان، طبیعتاً سایز دندان‌ها مقداری بزرگ‌تر شده که اجتناب‌ناپذیر است. ولی ظاهر بسیار بهتری از بازبودن بین دندان‌ها دارد.


    مراجعه‌کنندهٔ گرامی با مشکل lateral missing (نبودن دندان لترال) که ابتدا توسط متخصص #ارتودنسی معاینه شده بودند که ایشان درمان زیبایی را پیشنهاد نموده بودند.

    #ونیر_کامپوزیتی با #کمترین_تراش و تغییر شکل دندان کانین به لترال، انجام پذیرفته است.

    ⚠️ به علت نبودن ٢ عدد دندان، طبیعتاً سایز دندان‌ها مقداری بزرگ‌تر شده که اجتناب‌ناپذیر است. ولی ظاهر بسیار بهتری از بازبودن بین دندان‌ها دارد.

    2,027 26 16 hours ago