#comment Instagram Photos & Videos

comment - 39.7m posts

Whn u know u look good ayyee on a casual day haha #comment below wat u think↘⬇↙⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⏬😊😊😊👀👀💪💪👂

0 0 42 minutes ago
    교회 고고링~

교회 고고링~

15 3 43 minutes ago
    This is legit the only collaboration I want to see. This is my wish. @lynngvnn @hayleykiyoko plz

0 1 43 minutes ago
    Tyreek Hill is someone that’s stirred a TON of controversy this offseason. Usually, I am not a huge fan of players with problems, but this guy is a big exception. Hill is a Top-5 WR in all formats in 2019.
—
So as you guys know, my draft kit just released, and I have some coaching analysis on Andy Reid. To put it short... Reid’s offenses run through his main RB, WR, and TE, and it’s proven successful. He elevates his WR1 in the offense. McCoy/DJax/Celek in Philly. Hunt/Hill/Kelce in the years prior. Now, Hill’s the main guy, and we know he’s going to get targets. We know he’s going to be a focal point of the offense. We know he’s one of THE MOST talented WRs in football. And to add on, he’s on (arguably) the best offense in the NFL? His situation should not be questioned. His opportunity to succeed is one of the most ideal in the league..
—
People want to avoid him because of “his inconsistencies.” I understand that. People get scared easily. But, let’s break it down. He played 16 GAMES last year - and scored less than 10 PPR points in only 3/16 games. So, 81% of the time, he scored double digits. That’s better than Michael Thomas (75%), Mike Evans (75%), and Stefon Diggs (73%). Those guys are all pretty consistent in my book - and he’s more consistent than ALL OF THEM. So that can be put to rest - especially if he has 4-5 games over 30 points that make up for it.
The other thing is - he’s out to prove himself. Contract year. “No-evidence” allegations. I love to pick players in fantasy that HAVE to prove themself or else they won’t have a good job next year - and Hill HAS to prove himself in 2019 if he wants a job in 2020..
—
Hill is a rare player that for some reason many people are avoiding. DO NOT AVOID this man - he’s full of talent. Draft him as your WR1 with confidence - he’s WORTH IT!
#fantasyfootball #sports #follow4follow #tyreekhill #kansascitychiefs #kansascity #kansas #chiefs #nfl #football #fantasy #instagood #espn #like #follow #comment #photooftheday #engagement #followme #followforfollowback #l4l #c4c #f4f

5 0 43 minutes ago
    Im posting this while naked on the toilet 😎

Im posting this while naked on the toilet 😎

0 1 43 minutes ago
    Elevate 🙏

Elevate 🙏

4 1 44 minutes ago
    Alright its official. The raid is off, we NEED Club Penguin back 🥵 (via: @memeblox)

Alright its official. The raid is off, we NEED Club Penguin back 🥵 (via: @memeblox )

2 1 45 minutes ago