Latest #OpenHouse2016 Posts
- Busy Day🤪
Out In The Streets Helping Our Agents With Their Open Houses 🏡
8 December, 2018
- Don't worry hosting an open house is easy with us. -
We install all your custom signs and then pick all of them up after you had an amazing open house.
17 November, 2018
- Nothing Beats Having Your Open House Signs Put Out For You! 🏡😍 Check out this client review from McClure Susanna! Thank you, for giving us some amazing feedback about our services, can’t wait to help you at your next open house.
10 October, 2018
- Saturday 1-3pm @ 30 Tealight, The Woodlands
Sunday 2-4pm @ 631 S Ripple Creek, Houston
Send me a message for more information!
22 September, 2018
- Another successful weekend helping out at some open houses!
We had a house go under contract this weekend with also a great flow of leads coming into the opens we helped out at.
Happy Labor Day Weekend Everyone, hope everyone is having a fun and safe long weekend.
3 September, 2018
- Open house tomorrow!!! 👍👍👍😁😁😁⭐⭐
22 July, 2018
- Keller Williams will be hosting multiple open houses this weekend. @blhohrein will be at 302 Kentland Ave! Come check out these cool houses!
6 July, 2018
- New Home Available in Village Green Estates! 205 Village Green Way Lexington, SC 29072.
Please feel free to stop by our Open House on Saturday, June 23 from 1PM - 3PM.
I hope to see you there.
20 June, 2018
- We are open today at 11504 Dalyn Terrace in Merry-Go-Round Farm from 2-4!
10 June, 2018
- Come say hi at our Open House!
306 N Bradford Street
Dover, DE 19904
Sunday 22nd from 12 to 3
The Hohrein Team
Keller Williams Central DE
1671 S State St
Dover DE 19901
302-346-2739 - Direct
302-677-0020 - Office
22 April, 2018
- Throwback to Open House weekend a year and a half ago, when I got to see this gem of a room in the Foreign and Commonwealth Office 🌎
👉🏼 Did you know...
In the mid-19th century, before the FCO had its own building on Whitehall, the Foreign Secretary entertained guests in local taverns or at his home 🥂
The Locarno Suite is made up of three rooms, with the one in the photo being the Reception Room. The name derives from the Locarno Treaties, which were key agreements about post-WW1 territorial settlements, and which had been negotiated in Locarno before being formally signed in this beautiful room 🖋
After WW2, the FCO needed additional office space and divided the Locarno Suite into cubicles, adding false ceilings as well. It was only in the 1980s that restoration work began, and by 1990 the rooms reverted to their original purpose ✨
🎟 The FCO participates in the annual Open House Weekend, and it’s well worth a visit! When I went the queue looked endless but we were in within 20-25 minutes. There were photos of what the Locarno Suite looked like while it was being used as cubicles, and it’s quite shocking how dull they managed to make it look!
📚 The facts are from the UK government website’s history blog, specifically the entry “The Locarno Suite: ‘Drawing room for the Nation’ “
19 April, 2018
- Semuanya mirip. Nggak sekalian bikin boyband aja Broh?
18 April, 2018
- That’s what we like to see!
If you missed our open house today don’t worry. Come by tomorrow 1pm-4pm.
1752 Amarelle St, Newbury Park, CA 91320.
18 March, 2018
- Another reason to drop by our open house 😀
17 March, 2018
- Come check out our open house today or tomorrow from 12-4. 1752 Amarelle St, Newbury Park, CA 91320.
17 March, 2018
- What a beautiful day after the rain 🌧 by the lake in Westlake Village.
14 March, 2018