Latest #FightCamp Posts
- Wise words from the awesome @bethpackman. She’s more than just a nutritionist & weight cut specialist 🍇🥊🧘♀️ #Repost @bethpackman
I’m so pleased to see the amount of guys who have started prepping with me this month for Spring cards.
Looking forward to getting some hard work in this year, allowing for some relaxation over the Christmas period and still making those Feb- April fight camps easy.
Camps are about training and fighting, and not losing weight.
So many guys are seeing this too and it’s going to mean the difference in their performance.
50% of the guys on those cards are going to loose. Why take those odds? Do what you can to make yourself even more dangerous 🦍 #fightcamp #training #prep #nextlevel #dedication #mma #grappling #bjj #wrestling #weightcut #weightloss #christmas #madeinwinter #camp
2 hours ago
- I am both extremely grateful, and surprised that my hand is NOT broken 🙌🏾 My opponents' head was made of steel!
9 December, 2018
- Capoeira Academy Okinawa - Capoeira, BJJ, MMA and Kickboxing
- IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, STAB AGAIN.
Great Arnis and Combatives class this morning. Only a few busted knuckles today as we worked on some escorts and weapon disarms before sparring.
I was sharing with the guys some of the nuances of more effective training, mainly violence of action, and leverage points for real life, i.e. people that won't just comply with your techiques, and also working disarms in combinations, because, yeah, sometimes it doesn't work out as planned and you can't just freeze.
10 hours ago
- Some action 📸 of some of the ground work that went down in my last scrap. So much fun out there with so much support it was unreal. More pics will be coming in the next few days. I absolutely LOVE MMA and am blessed to be able to participate. This is just the beginning and I have PLENTY to learn. Don't sleep on me though, I'm gonna climb to the top ☝🏾
10 hours ago
- I want to congratulate Koralie for placing 2nd in her bracket in her first Judo Nationals!! 🔹️🔹️🔹️ Her last match was back and forth and the Gold slipped away in the last few seconds, but only momentarily. 🔹️🔹️🔹️ By the end of the day; 1st, 2nd, 3rd, draw, win, or lose, if you come into a match/fight giving it your all- that is something to feel accomplished about, because you stepped up. Time is on your side to always improve for the next match/fight. 🔹️🔹️🔹️ I am very proud of this young lady. And can't wait for her to accomplish all that she sets out to do 🤙📷[email protected]
16 hours ago