Latest #Draffens Posts
- Draffens takeover @edcocktailweek
17 hours ago
- Nearly 2 years on and we still take great pride in our secret world of cocktails and jazz.
Find the little lane marked coutties wynd, walk down 30 yards and listen out for the 1920’s through an unmarked door, head down the staircase, past the mannequins and you’ll find our cosy little home we call Draffens. “In a world full of trends, try and remain a classic”
11 October, 2018
- Happy birthday to the biggest pain in my ass. Thanks for constantly keeping me on my toes, and helping run the beast of a ship that is Draffens. TEKKLE.
#draffens #draffensofdundee #dundee
1 October, 2018
- Legacies are born from struggle and turmoil...at least that& #039 ;s what I was always taught. During the second world war my grandad Jack Hampton used to jump out of planes to fight baddies. One mission didn& #039 ;t go as planned and he was caught in a sand storm. Needless to say it was a pretty rough landing resulting in him spending the next 2 weeks alone in the desert with two broken legs.
In 1852 a devastating earthquake hit Cuba, forcing a young Facundo Bacardí to return home to Sitges.
Had Jack and Facundo not struggled through their turmoil, I wouldn& #039 ;t be here to talk about Bacardi.
To honour their strife I created Two by Two!
Bacardi Quatro, lime, coriander, harrisa
#bacardilegacy #bacardi #rum #draffensofdundee #draffens #birdandbear #theblueroom #kingofislington #cocktail #harrisa #firey
30 September, 2018
- I love the extended Abandon Ship Bar family! One of the main reasons we are opening the bar is because of the friendships we’ve made in the city. You know what they say: it takes a fucking village! @birdandbeardundee @thekingofislington #draffens
16 September, 2018
- When you find the speakeasy 🙏 🍸
13 September, 2018