Latest #501c3 Posts
- Liberation Cat House
- The Chocolates are all getting so big. 😭 The girls will be spayed on Thursday and ready for their forever families! Message me if you are interested in meeting beautiful Godiva or one of the other kitties. ❤️
28 minutes ago
- Spreading the 💙 from our kids and staff in DR Congo on this #WorldKindnessDay !
“Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.” -Ephesians 4:32 #scripture
39 minutes ago
- Rescued Friends Animal Sanctuary
- Delores isn’t bothered by a little snow as long as she has something to stand under. Her big wool coat keeps her extra warm this time of year! That’s why wool belongs on sheep and not humans. Thanks for choosing compassion! 🐑❄️☃️
1 hour ago
- Roger is here hoping you have a flawless #Roosday ! 🐓 Roger is our resident worry-wart... maybe that’s because he was left to fend for himself in a public park and was attacked by a dog and never given proper medical care by the humans who came to see him. Now Roger has a warm, safe coop that protects him and appropriate food. He spends his days managing our silkie trio (Alvin, Simon & Theodore) and warning the flock about everyyyything. 🐓😆 We love you, Rog, you can relax, you’re permanently #freefromharm . 🐓🐓🐓
#rescuerooster #desmoines #stopdumpinganimals
1 hour ago
- Denton, Texas
- When you think of your org’s online giving process, do you think beautiful? Simple? User-friendly?
If the answer is a hard no - don’t worry, I’ve been there too. Trying to figure out how to integrate my payment gateway (Square, at the time) with a “Donate” button on my website proved to be more difficult than it needed to be.
Since then, I’ve discovered an infinitely easier option that’s visually modern and clean. Without the technical mess! You can check it out on the blog (link in bio).
2 hours ago
- Most of us know that self-care is essential for happiness. But do we take the time to think about what self-care actually means for each of us? Exercise, sure. Eating well, yes. Then, of course, there& #039 ;s hydrating, sleeping sufficiently, meditating and doing whatever other relaxation rituals work for you.
But there& #039 ;s more. While socializing with friends and other loved ones is also an essential part of living a healthy, happy life, it& #039 ;s also essential to make time to simply be "with yourself," to give yourself love, without it necessarily being time at the gym or sleeping in bed. Let& #039 ;s call this "me time," time to just be, recharge and reset. Find and prioritize your ME TIME!
4 hours ago
- #GIVINGTUESDAY is a national movement that gives everyone the opportunity to give back to their community. Contributions to DonCARES of Philadelphia, Inc. go to the support of our first annual scholarship for college-bound seniors at The U School in North Philadelphia. With your help, we can make a lasting change in our community.
Consider making a donation on our website today.
#givingtuesday #donate #501c3
9 hours ago
- FIU - College Of Business Complex
- It was an amazing honor & pleasure to speak on behalf of the Phalanx Media Group to the students of FIU regarding the importance of collaboration and networking as entrepreneurs, 501c3 organizations, & small business owners in contemporary business and marketing.
10 hours ago